Home and Business owners are usually unaware on the fire risks and hazards around their home.
Your Citygate qualified electrician can advise you by inspecting your home or office electrical faults or potential electrical risks and hazards. The electrician will advise you the items that could be a concern, also while doing this electrical test the electrical technician will provide you with FREE adjustments on required fixtures that may need attention.
What we check
- Inspection of lights/switches
- Inspection of power points / power outlets
- Inspection and testing of smoke alarms / smoke detectors
- Visual inspection of the switch board / electrical sub board
- Visual inspection of the wiring of your home and switch board
*Conditions apply. This offer for a free safety inspection is in conjunction with our service fee which we charge regardless of whether or not our customers take advantage of the safety inspection. The safety inspection will include a full diagnostic of your home or business which includes but is not limited to safety inspection of smoke alarms, hot water systems, switchboard, power connections to home, inspection of powerpoints and lighting around property, and much more.